Anthurium Red Champion & pot cover combination
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: periodically throughout the year
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 50cm (including pot)
- Pot cover: Includes a 16cm pot cover
Its worth spending a bit extra on this exotic beauty. It has relatively large, lush-looking foliage, and long-lasting heart shaped, waxy-looking red flowers, each with a distinctive yellow 'tail'. It is great if you want to add a bright splash of colour to a well lit room or conservatory, and they come with a quality plastic pot cover. This gives the plant a 'finished' look, and as it does not have any drainage holes in the base, you wont need to worry about water marks on your dining room table.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 15°C, and repot every couple of years.
Buy all 2 items for the combination