Clematis Green Passion ('Zo11050') (PBR)
clematis (group 2)
- in stock
- 2 lt pot (60cm cane)
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The first (and most prolific) flush of flowers of this impressive new clematis appear in early summer. These are granny smith green and crammed with masses of pointed-tipped 'petals'. The flowers that form in the second flush are slightly different, having fewers petals, and those that there are, are mainly white with a flush of green. It wont get too big, so it's ideal for smaller spaces and it will also work well in larger patio pots.
- Garden care: Remove dead and damaged stems before growth begins in early spring, cutting all remaining stems back to where strong buds are visible. Apply a slow-release balanced fertiliser and a mulch of well-rotted garden compost around the base of the plant in early spring.