- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Winner of the RHS Plant of the Centenary at Chelsea Flower Show in 2013
Each lavender-blue, saucer-shaped flower grows up to 5cm across, and has a white eye with purple veining. A spreading form, it looks wonderful in naturalised planting schemes, where it provides fast-growing ground cover, and will flower from early summer to mid-autumn.
- Garden care: In midsummer rejuvenate plants that are beginning to look jaded, by removing old flowered stems and leaves. Lift and divide large colonies in spring.
Geranium Rozanne ('Gerwat') (PBR)
RHS Chelsea Flower Show Plant of the Centenary
Large, white-eyed, campanula-blue saucer flowers, surf gap-filling, sprawling mounds of foliage all summer long