Paeonia lactiflora 'Laura Dessert'
paeony / peony
- in stock
- 2 litre pot
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moisture-retentive yet well-drained
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to July
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Elegant summer flowers with pink flushed creamy-white outer petals and tiny, canary-yellow, incurving, inner petals. This delicately scented white peony is ideal for an open sunny border. The deeply cut pale to mid-green leaves are excellent for masking the faded foliage of early spring flowering bulbs.
- Garden care: Deadhead after flowering. In early spring apply a balanced slow-release fertiliser around the base of the plant and mulch with well-rotted compost or manure.