mistletoe cactus (syn Rhipsalis cassutha )
- in stock
- 12cm pot
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 20cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Slender succulent stems form a hair-like shaggy hummock that will cascade over the sides of a pot or hanging basket. This unique plant may produce mistletoe-like berries when mature, but it is for the fab foliage that it is best-loved.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C. Repot each year.