- Made in Britain
- Removable divider lets tray hold 2 seed varieties
- Struts and third sucker give extra seed tray support
If you want a closer look at the birds, then this window feeder is just the ticket. It is designed to stick straight onto your windowpane, so you can really get a birds-eye view!
It can hold seed, water and even food blocks, so it creates a lot of interest and will often attract several birds at any one time.
- Three-sided open access, making it easier and safer for the birds to use
- Two special perches that give additional space and accessibility
- A bird perching strip to help birds land and feed
- A clear overhanging roof with a visibility strip, which offers good protection from the weather, while giving a clear view of nearby predators
- A large oval opening at the back, which gives you an excellent view of all the comings and goings
- A simple-fixing, detachable feeding area that makes it easy to clean and refill
- A safety system to hold the feeder should the window suckers ever fail
- A removable divider which allows the customer to have two different seeds simultaneously in the same seed tray
- A third sucker in an extended back with supporting struts connected to the base of the seed tray. This allows a tube feeder to be hung over the far end of the seed tray in a safe and highly visible location.
Capacity - 2 fat balls or food blocks, plus up to 7oz (0.2kg) seed and 2¼ fluid oz water - or 11½ (0.33kg) food and no water.
H14cm x D10cm x W33cm