- Made using Coolaroo's famous polyester-weave fabric
- It blocks 90% of the sun's dangerous UV rays
- Colourfast so will not rot, mildew, shrink, fray or tear
- Easily fixed using existing structures or attached to timber or steel poles be cleaned with mild detergent and water
- Fabric also 'breathes' to allow cooling air circulation
- The Sails are light shower resistant but not waterproof as there is small gaps in the fabric that are designed to disperse heat upwards.
- Edges are reinforced with polyester webbing
- Remains totally unaffected by moisture and natural temperature extremes
- Available in three colours: clockwise from top left - Terracotta, Polar White and Desert Sand
- 5-year guarantee
How To Install your Coolaroo Shade Sail
Shade sails can be easily fixed from existing structures or attached to correctly installed steel or timber poles. There are a range of stainless steel fixing accessories for that professional finish. All sails come complete with a stainless steel d ring in each corner, it is recommended that a square sail should have four pad eyes two snap hooks and two turnbuckles The pad eyes can be screwed to brick work or timber and then use a snap hook to couple the d ring to the pad eye.
Fixing kit for square sails
The importance of sun safety
Kids tend to spend a lot of time playing outside and as responsible adults we need to play a key role in preventing skin damage caused by over exposure to the sun. A great way to help prevent this is to use a Coolaroo Shade Sail, which will protect you and your family from the sun's harmful rays.
As the Australians know a thing or two about the sun they've developed these great architectural shade sails to keep you cool this summer. Their unique shapes and flexibility means the Coolaroo Shade Sail lets you create interesting and unusual angles with it in the garden. Ideal for patio, play areas or even as a temporary car port.
Size: 3.6m x 3.6m