Size: 5m x 5m x 5m
- Made using Coolaroo's famous polyester-weave fabric
- It blocks 90% of the sun's dangerous UV rays
- Colourfast so will not rot, mildew, shrink, fray or tear
- Easily fixed using existing structures or attached to timber or steel poles
- Can be cleaned with mild detergent and water
- Fabric also 'breathes' to allow cooling air circulation
- The Sails are light shower resistant but not waterproof as there is small gaps in the fabric that are designed to disperse heat upwards.
- Edges are reinforced with polyester webbing
- Remains totally unaffected by moisture and natural temperature extremes
- 5-year guarantee
How To Install your Coolaroo Shade Sail
Shade sails can be easily fixed from existing structures or attached to correctly installed steel or timber poles. There are a range of stainless steel fixing accessories for that professional finish. All sails come complete with a stainless steel d ring in each corner, it is recommended that a triangle have three pad eyes two snap hooks and one turnbuckle to tension.
The importance of sun safety
Kids tend to spend a lot of time playing outside and as responsible adults we need to play a key role in preventing skin damage caused by over exposure to the sun. A great way to help prevent this is to use a Coolaroo Shade Sail, which will protect you and your family from the sun's harmful rays.