The Sunflower Seed with its 'seed coat' or 'husk' removed, provides total nutrition from its oil richness, for birds that would normally shell a Sunflower Seed. Many of our customers are telling us of the increased range of species they see after offering these or our seed blends containing them.
Suitable for Seed Feeders, Table and Ground Feeders.
General Feeding Tips
- Ensure food is available at peak feeding times such as dawn and dusk
- Remember to have a fresh supply of drinking water available for your garden birds
- Site feeders away from predators such as cats
- Keep feeding sites hygenic as possible by clearing away uneaten food/droppings
- Store all food in a cool dry place