So that you can make full use of the personalised features on our website, your computer, mobile phone or other device (all referred to here as device) will need to accept cookies.
Here you can see what cookies may be sent to your device by www.waitrosegarden.com and what we use each cookie for. You can set your browser to reject cookies (see the ‘Help’ menu of your browser to find out how to do this), but please bear in mind that if you do this, certain personalised features of this website cannot be provided to you.
Below is a list of the main cookies used by www.waitrosegarden.com and what each is used for:
- ASP.NET_SessionId cookie - tracks the session (expires when the browser is closed).
- cro cookie - used to track a customer's wheelbarrow contents (expires 1 year from when it is set).
- _utm cookies that are set by Google Analytics.
How to manage cookies in your browser
Our cookies do not store financial information, or information which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name or address). Cookies simply allow our website to retrieve this information in order to personalise and improve your experience of our website.
However, if you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from www.waitrosegarden.com – or any other website - you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please bear in mind that if you do this, certain personalised features of this website cannot be provided to you.
Most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you've got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. Ironically, this includes where you have opted out from cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our Digital Products and Services for these reasons.